Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Destiny

爱情公寓


爱情公寓
what if i never knew , what if i never found you
i never have this feeling in my heart
how did this come to me ,i don't know how you find me
but the moment i saw you
with all my heart and soul i knew


baby you're my destiny , you and i were meant to be
it's brightening the star ,i give my love to have and hold
and as far as i can see ,you always meant to be my destiny


i wanted someone like you , someone that i could hold on to
and give my love until the end of time ,but forever was just a word
something i'd only heard about , but now you always there for me
when you say forever i believe


maybe all we need , is just a little faith
'cause baby i believe , that love will find the way

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates